By Kalayna Solais
1) It’s just as important to take the time to breathe, integrate, INjoy, as it is to dig deep and continue to uncover/discover what it is you came here to do but more importantly, what/who you came here to BE.
2) Feeling what is true is more important than ‘truth’ based on facts. Whether or not your intuitions, gut instincts, senses of things are exactly ‘right-on’ with what science or other sources are saying is THE truth, YOUR truth is what is the most important in this Now moment and is subject to change as you do.
3) Serving the body vessel is one of the most critical things you can do for your overall well-being, especially as parts of you feel the trauma they’ve long held or hidden in a deeper way (which so often will reveal itself through the body somehow). One of the most essential ways to love yourself and them UP is to love the body. Doing yoga, even for 10-20min a day, is one way. Feeling into eating lighter, more nutrient-dense, and non-violent foods is also helpful… and eating less in general can be too as this aids detox symptoms in so many ways!
4) Every day is sacred… every day is a portal/gateway into new possibilities and alchemy, into new revelations of Love…
5) Being YOUnique is what you came here to do… to return to Oneness and Unity within so you can return to Oneness and Unity outside of you while taking everything you have learned, remembered, revealed on the inside with you.
6) You are always loved, always supported, even during those times when you feel as if the Divine is far, far away. You are, beyond any shadow of a doubt, LOVED… just for being WHO you are and WHERE you are right now, bravely walking out everything you are.
Much, much love to you on this 6/6 day!
Kalayna Solais is a SoulFullHeart Facilitator for women, energy healer, soul scribe, and poetess. Visit https://www.soulfullheartwayoflife.com for more information about space holding sessions, group calls, videos, community, etc. Visit our Patreon page to offer a money donation to support our offerings at https://www.patreon.com/soulfullheart.